Huaxin Cement (600801) Net Sell of 1.327 Million Yuan by Major Funds on March 18

On March 18, 2024, Huaxin Cement (600801) experienced a net outflow of major funds amounting to 1.327 million yuan, with the stock closing at 13.47 yuan, marking a decrease of 0.44%.

Huaxin Cement (600801) Net Sell of 1.327 Million Yuan by Major Funds on March 18
Photo by Ling Tang / Unsplash

As of the close on March 18, 2024, Huaxin Cement's shares fell by 0.44% to close at 13.47 yuan. The trading volume for the day was 61,600 shares, with a total turnover of 83.0223 million yuan and a turnover rate of 0.46%.

In terms of capital flow for the day, there was a net outflow of major funds totaling 1.327 million yuan, accounting for 1.6% of the total turnover. Retail funds saw a net outflow of 7.8968 million yuan, comprising 9.51% of the total turnover, while speculative capital registered a net inflow of 9.2239 million yuan, representing 11.11% of the total turnover.

The financing and securities lending information for Huaxin Cement revealed that on the same day, there was a net buy of financing amounting to 1.9084 million yuan, with financing purchases totaling 4.717 million yuan and repayments amounting to 2.8086 million yuan. In the securities lending segment, 23,900 shares were sold short, with 1,500 shares repaid, leaving a remaining short position of 491,800 shares, equivalent to a securities lending balance of 6.6251 million yuan. The total financing and securities lending balance stood at 482 million yuan.

Huaxin Cement's performance in the third quarter of 2023 showed a year-over-year revenue increase of 10.79% to 24.165 billion yuan. However, its net profit attributable to the parent company decreased by 15.75% to 1.874 billion yuan, and its non-GAAP net profit fell by 14.44% to 1.824 billion yuan. During the third quarter of 2023 alone, the company posted a revenue of 8.333 billion yuan, up 12.29% year-over-year, with a net profit of 682 million yuan, increasing by 6.89%, and a non-GAAP net profit of 653 million yuan, up by 9.72%. The debt ratio was 51.01%, with investment income of 52.4141 million yuan, financial expenses of 461 million yuan, and a gross profit margin of 26.31%.

Huaxin Cement's primary business includes the manufacture and sale of cement, provision of cement technical services, research, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance of cement equipment, and cement import and export trade. In the last 90 days, the company received ratings from five institutions, with four buy ratings and one hold rating; the average target price set by these institutions was 18.71 yuan.